lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

pink squares








hi hi ...  :D... ¿cómo estan? aca les muestro un nuevo outfit que me puse ayer ... algo simple y rápido ,una blusa a cuadros y una falda, y listo, los zapatos son los últimos que me compre me parecen bonitos son un básico; por otro lado desde hoy voy a traducir lo que escribo al ingles ya que me lo sugirió una lectora muy dulce ... de paso que asi también me entienden en todas partes, bueno hasta otra día :D

PD: lo voy a traducir con google ojala se entienda :D

hi hi ... : D. .. How are you? I show here a new outfit I wore yesterday ... simple and quick, a plaid blouse and skirt, and voila, the shoes are the last ones I bought I think are pretty basic, on the other side from today I will translate it into English and I write what I suggested sweet reading ... the way that I understand so well everywhere, well to another day: D

PS: I will hopefully translate google understood: D


outfit:
blusa: plaza vea
falda:emporium
zapatos: oeshle

10 comentarios:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit on you. Well proportioned.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I heart your plaid shirt

    www.dentelleetfleurs.blogspot.com
    come visit :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. beautiful plaid top! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love that pink checkered shirt with your denim skirt, great combination :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love your blog!!
    Following you!
    Check out mine I'd love your opinion!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love that belt!
    Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.
    I'm following you. Hope to see you on my blog as well.

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I've always loved denim skirts and this one is a little different with the high waist. Love the belt too.

    ResponderEliminar